What are cookies?
Cookies are small chunks of information, which may be stored as files on your computer or mobile device. Using cookies enables recording access histories (access logs) and preference of users. Additionally, sites that you have registered may offer services developed by combining cookies and registered information from users.
- The individual third party cookies and their purposes are given below:
- Google Analytics (third party cookie)
For statistical analysis information obtained in order to improve services
- Pardot (third party cookie)
For statistical analysis information automatically obtained in order to improve services.
- Access histories (access logs) of users of this website collected by cookies are recorded in JAE's web server mainly to be used for the purposes given below. Access logs contain no information that allows identification of individual users.
- To isolate causes of problems occurring on the web server and for troubleshooting
- To perform statistical analysis of use status for improving services as well as for site management
How to control cookies
For more information on how to control cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
- Opt out