The CB1 series are compact coaxial connectors compatible to IEC 60169-29 (Type 1.0/ 2.3) standard for wireless communication devices and various radio frequency wave devices such as mobile phones, PHPs, wireless LAN base stations, access points, etc. CB1 series are space saving and are suitable for multiple use on devices as an I/O connector.
- Compact coaxial connector compatible to IEC 60169-29 (Type 1.0/ 2.3) standard.
- Receptacle side angle type suitable for narrow-pitch multiple mounting because of small size -- 7mm * 7mm for occupied PCB dimension and 4.1mm dia. outer dimension at mating portion.
- Low profile receptacle, 7.2mm height from PCB.
- Screw lock mating is possible and the size is equivalent to Type SMB (IEC 69169-10)
- Floating in axial direction with approximately 3mm mating stroke (effective length)
- Three types of lock mechanism is standardized for cable side, which are intermatable with this receptacle.
- Screw type: outer diameter 6.5mm max. extremely compact as a screw type.
- Snap-on, push-pull type: compatible to friction lock and complete lock.
- Slide in type: compatible to rack and panel type mating (without lock)
- 50ohms and 75ohms are standardized. Applicable frequency are as below.
50ohms: DC-10GHz, 75ohms: DC-2GHz
- High environmental durability with surface finishes in gold. plating.
Mobile phone base stations, PHP base stations, wireless LAN access points, wireless communication devices, broadcasting devices, measuring devices, RFID (IC tag, automatic recognition) high frequency module, wireless power amplifiers, etc.