Plug-in small size coaxial connectors that feature a floating mechanism best suited to rack and panel mounting.
The floating mechanism provides tolerance for location errors at the time of coupling to ensure good signal and mechanical reliability when multiple units are mounted on the same board or panel.
- Rack and panel plug-in coaxial connectors.
- Floating mechanism offsets location error when mated up to ±1mm in the mating direction and ±0.5mm in the radial direction.
- Allowable inclination angle when mating
- A high degree of reliability provides stable electric continuity and high frequency performance.
- Applications: Base station for mobile communications, wireless power amplifier modules
In addition to independent cable application type, we also harness products which satisfy your specification are available.