CN50 series connectors are small sized coaxial connectors for board-to-cable application, conforming to IEC60169-10 (Type SMB).
Low cost with punched parts. For high frequency signal transmission and high density packaging in the device.
Most suitable for mobile phone stations and radio communications equipment at access points.
Applicable frequencies: from DC up to 3GHz. High performance with a V.S.W.R.(Voltage Standing Wave Ratio) of 1.2 or less.
- Push-on coupling, compact and lightweight.
- Crimp cable termination with limited variation in high frequency.
- Low profile 9.5mm high when mated.
- A high degree of reliability provides stable electric continuity and high frequency performance.
- Applications: Base station for mobile communications, Radio LAN access point, Radio communication equipment, Broadcasting equipment, Measuring instruments/
For the cable application type, harnessed connectors which satisfy your specification are supplied.
We can also provide connectors and cables other than those listed in this catalog. For detail, please consult us.