With the advance in ubiquitous networking, high-speed, large-capacity communications are required for mobile phones, PHS, wireless LAN and other wireless communications, while high frequency and high quality wireless signals are also progressing. In addition, high frequency compatibility is required for measurement equipment for these devices and components, making it necessary to maintain the high level quality of signal measurements. To respond to these market trends, demand for high frequency coaxial connectors and the requirement of high reliability signal quality is rising. JAE has developed the End Launch Type SMA series
, compatible with IEC 60169-15 (TYPE SMA) standards for compact connectors, which can maintain strong frequency characteristics up to 20GHz when board-mounted, responding to these needs.
- Compatible to high-frequency band up to 20GHz, when mounted on board.
(additional adjustment will be needed for mounting area dimensions of board.)
- High frequency characteristic, insertion loss without drop and low reflection.
(enables smooth electrical connection.)
- Easy mounting and repair made possible by screw fixing outer conductor of connector to board without soldering.
- Compatible to all board thickness.
(can be applied by selecting length of screw applicable to board thickness.)
- Connection configuration for easy soldering of signal contacts.
- Compatible to high density mounting with maximum breadth 11mm.
Application: Mobile phones, PHS base stations, Wireless LAN access points, Wireless communication equipment, Broadcasting equipment, High frequency module, Power amplifier for wireless devices, Measuring equipment, Transmission characteristic measuring devices, RFID (IC tag, automatic identification), etc.