0.25mm pitch fine-wire coaxial connector for compact mobile devices
Along with the size minimization and slimming of small portable devices such as mobile phones, high-speed signal transmission inside these devices is increasing due to higher performance and the incorporation of multiple functions.
The FI-JZ series is a 0.9mm mating height, 0.25mm contact pitch, vertical connecting fine-wire coaxial connector designed to meet the demand for more compact, lower profile connectors with anti-noise performance.
- Industries smallest size and height, 0.25mm pitch, vertical connection to allow for minimization and slimming.
- Mated dimensions of 0.9mm max. height, 2.08mm depth, and 16.29mm width (for 50 position).
- Enhanced connection stability with gold plated ground contact points on plug and receptacle.
- Low profile, under 1mm mating height achieved in a vertical connector by using a structure in which the receptacle contacts hold the plug contacts.
- Plug connector ground bar is a common type to improve workability. (Same ground bar as FI-JP and FI-JHS series).
- Applicable wire: compatible with #44 AWG(Note 1), #46 AWG fine-wire coaxial.
Note 1: Applies to 0.25mm max. cable outer diameter.
- Plug has a compact design to pass through a small-hinge from back side.
- Supports automated mounting with embossed tape for receptacle.
- Solder migration prevention structure with Nickel barrier on receptacle.
- Small portable devices such as mobile phones, high-speed signal transmission inside these devices.