The JC26F series is a non-eject type connector for CF type I and II, which realized both the small volume and high resistance to drop shock required by mobile equipment.
- Applicable to type I and II cards conforming to the CFA(Compact Flash Association)
- As a CF type I and II compatible connector, enables minimum size in the connector field
- Realizes high resistance to drop shock through a cover structure made by SUS that bears the physical shock of being dropped
- Enables EMI/ ESD resistance using SUS-made caver
- User-friendly structure that easily senses reverse insertion
- Double body structure of base and frame which can be easily mounted, , using the existing JC26E-BB* on the base
- Mounting form is a reverse type only; both 0 and 1.3mm types are available for stand-off