KD10/KD20 series are different from conventional single position independent coaxial connectors.
The multiple simplified coaxial connectors of these series have several positions in a single housing. All cables can be mated or unmated en masse on the board. Easy to operate.
Applicable to a middle/ low band high frequency from DC-300MHz. Characteristic impedance: 50 or 75ohms.
- Number of positions: 1, 3, 5, 8
- Push-on feature easy to mate and unmate.
Simple locking mechanism with polarizing key.
- Low profile: 6.1mm high on board
- Receptacle with kinked hold-downs.
It facilitates temporary insertion/ fitting for soldering.
- The central contact of KD20 types are plated with thick gold of 0.3micrometer or more. A higher degree of reliability with two electric contact points.
Plug with heat resistant cable.
50ohms type: Digital information equipment, Communications equipment, Measuring instruments, Factory automation equipment
75ohms type: Image equipment, Broadcasting equipment, Multimedia equipment
For the cable application type, harnessed connectors which satisfy your specification are supplied.
We can also provide connectors and cables other than those listed in this catalog. For detail, please consult us.