Along with the advancement of electronics in the automotive field, the use of displays is rapidly growing to support safety features using surround view systems and LCD instrument panels, and rear seat entertainment.
As the display size and resolution are increasing, the transmission signals have shifted from analog to digital high-speed differential pairs, which can send large amounts of data more efficiently.
To meet these demands, the MX38 Series
high-speed differential transmission compatible connector has been developed.
The MX38 Series is compatible with GVIF and LVDS transmission which is ideal for in-car video signal transmission.
GVIF is a trademark of Sony Corporation.Features
- 2.2 mm pitch, 2 signal lines.
- Compatible with GVIF and LVDS transmission.
- Impedance-matching design for high-speed transmission.
- Available in different keying to prevent mis-mating. (4 types available)
- Mechanical lock and twist-resistant structure.
- Dual-shield structure with ground terminals for EMI control.
- Available as a complete harness to ensure transmission performance reliability.