Product Development History
On this page, we introduce history of product development.
* Please go to "History" to browse company history.
- Commenced manufacturing of connectors and solenoids under technical license agreement with Cannon Electronic Co., U.S.A.
- Commenced manufacturing of autoflight systems, fuel meters, liquid oxygen quantity indicator, gyro devices and other equipment for the "F-104J" under technical assistance agreement with U.S.-based Honeywell
- Commenced manufacturing of contactless switches and relays
- Developed and started sales of train car coupler for Japanese National Railway's Shinkansen
- Developed and started sales of the "IL series", interior connectors for consumer devices
- Full-fledged entry into the automotive industry through the launch of the IL-A series of connectors for consumer use
- Developed and started sales of "Flat Panel Switch"
- Developed and started sales of optical fiber connectors
- Developed "Digital Autoflight Systems" for the "F-1"(JUN.1983 Started mass production)
- H-I Launch Vehicle with JAE's inertial measurement unit was successfully launched
- Developed and started sales of "MA001 Series" air bag connectors
- Developed and started sales of "FI Series" 1.25mm pitch connectors for LCD interface
- Developed and started sales of "JG-25GA" miniature accelerometers for oil drilling
- Developed and started sales of "DC1 Series" HDMI compliant digital interface connectors
- Developed and started sales of 0.4mm pitch connectors "AA03 Series"
- Honored with an Emmy® Award for contributions to the development of modern TV industry, by developing HDMI®.
- Asteroid probe "Hayabusa" adopted our servo accelerometer returned to the earth.
Asteroid probe "Hayabusa" ©JAXA
- Developed and started sales of "TC230 Series" capacitive touch panel for automotive.
- Developed and started sales of "DX07 Series" connector compatible with the next-generation USB Type-C™ specification.
- Won the 2017 “CHO” MONODZUKURI Parts and Components Grand Prix in the category of Electric and Electronic Parts and Components for the FTC (Film-Type Connector).
- Developed and started sales of "AX01 Series" floating board-to-board connector compatible with 8 Gbps high-speed transmission
- Won the 2019 “CHO” MONODZUKURI Innovative Parts and Components Award "The Encouragement Award" for the Glove-Type Sensor Module for Robot Hands.