SF78 Series Dual nano SIM Card Connector Has Been Launched
BackgroundRecently, the popularity of dual SIM card devices which can hold two SIM cards are increasing in order to allow the usage of more than one subscriber ID and telecommunications service provider on one device.
In addition, to meet the demands for smaller wireless devices, adoption of nano SIM cards, which are more compact than the conventional micro SIM cards, is increasing rapidly.
To answer these needs, JAE has now developed a compact and slim push-eject tray type dual nano SIM card connector.
The SF78 Series is a slim and compact dual nano SIM card connector that can install two nano SIM cards in one connector, and contributes to space saving for the mobile device design.It features a mechanical lock structure that holds the SIM card tray in place without falling out in case the device is dropped. The SF78 series also has a structure that prevents SIM card tray mis-insertion and contact breakage during SIM card tray insertion and removal which helps to realize improved ease-of-use for the mobile device users.
JAE will continue card connector development pursuing improvement in customer value.
- Compact and slim design with 21.4mm depth, 17.15mm width, and 1.3mm height
- Compatible with 2 nano SIM cards simultaneously
- Push-eject tray type (ejected by pushing pin)
- With tray detection switch (normally-closed types)
- Contact buckling prevention
- Achieves a high level of drop impact resistance with a strong mechanical tray lock
- Includes tray mis-insertion countermeasure
- Compatible with nano SIM cards that are manually cut to size by user
Applicable MarketsSmartphones, tablets, notebook PCs, and other compact wireless devices.
- No. of Contacts : 12pos.
- Operating Temperature : -40 deg. C to +85 deg. C
- Contact Resistance : 100m ohms max. (initial)
- Durability : 2,500 times
- Rated Current : 0.5A
- Rated Voltage : 10V
- Insulation Resistance : 1000M ohms min. (initial)
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage : AC500Vr.m.s for 1 minute
Materials and Finishes
|Component||Material / Finish|
|Contact||Copper alloy / Au plating|
|Housing||Heat Resisntant Plastic|
|Cover Frame||Stainless / partial Au plating|
|Detection Switch||Copper alloy / Au plating|
SF78 Series (For more details) >
Information and details given here are as of the date of publication. Please note that the details may be changed.