Environmental Report 2018
We conduct environmental education to equip employees with the knowledge about the environment needed at each level and function. In addition to general education, separate training programs unique to each management body are also offered.
Training by level:
- Regular new employee training
- Newly appointed supervisor and team leader training
- Newly appointed manager and supervisor training
- Individual education for employees of each management body
- Education for environmental management systems Follow-up training for environmental internal auditors, enrichment training, etc.
- Education about work that affects environmental performance, and education related to compliance obligations Environmental advisor enrichment training and renewed education (see Promotion of green procurement page), etc.
● General education on the revisions of ISO14001:2015 and education on energy conservation for all JAE Group employees in Japan
Objective: Promote understanding of revisions of the environmental management system standard ISO14001 and awareness of energy-saving activities
activities: Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd. Group employees
Objective: To minimize unintended contamination and gain minimum required knowledge for employees
JAE Group employees in Japan
Objective: Disseminate general knowledge about waste and sorting
Employees related to the JAE Akishima Plant
Symbol of the Group's Environmental Policies
Significance of the Environmental Report
Engaging with Society: Group Sites